faqs - Prolink
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-16593,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode-theme-ver-14.4,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.7,vc_responsive
Savvy Method Of Getting Help Me Write My Essay Conclusion click for info Great Method Of Getting Essay Correction Service Uk


What happens if I move?

No problem! We can easily help you take your system with you to your new home. All you have to do is call our Corporate Office at 480-372-5316 and we’ll arrange for a Technician to uninstall and reinstall the system.

Do I need to have a permit to have an alarm system in my home?

Some cities require a permit and you’ll need to contact your local City Hall to determine whether or not you need to obtain a permit.

I just changed my Internet service provider and my equipment stopped working.

Some of our equipment is wireless and needs access to your Wi-Fi to work properly. Call our Corporate Office at 480-372-5316 and we’ll walk you through getting your system back online.

What paperwork do I need to provide to my home insurance company to show I have an alarm system?

Our Technicians will leave you with a Prolink Welcome Packet after installation of your system. Complete the last page of the Welcome Packet, which is your proof of insurance and stick it in the mail. You’re all set. Need another copy? Contact our Corporate Office at 480-372-5316 and we’ll be happy to help.

What happens if my equipment stops working or I need service?

Please contact our Service Department at 480-372-5316 and we’ll help troubleshoot and resolve the problem.

How do I know if a representative works for Prolink?

All of our Sales Representative and Technicians carry Prolink badges at all times. If you would like to verify employment, please search for their badge verification at prolinkprotection.com/verify and enter either his/her name or badge number.